1. Encourage your child to learn the rules and play within them.
2. Discourage unfair play and arguing with officials.
3. Help your child to recognize good performance, not just results.
4. Never force your child to take part in sport.
5. Set a good example by recognizing fairy play and applauding good performances of all.
6. Never punish or belittle a child for losing or making mistakes.
7. Publicly accept official's judgments.
8. Support your child's involvement and help them to enjoy their sport.
9. Use correct and proper language at all times.
10. Encourage and guide participants to accept responsibility for their own performance and behavior.
11. Always to adhere to the safeguarding and protecting children guide.