EQUITY POLICY STATEMENT
1. This club is committed to ensuring that equity is incorporated across all aspect of its development. In doing so it acknowledges and adopts the following Sport England definition of sports equity:
2. Sports equity is about fairness in sport, equality of access, recognizing inequalities and taking stops to address them. It is about changing the culture and structure of sport to ensure it becomes equally accessible to everyone in society.
3. The club respects the rights, dignity and worth of every person and will treat everyone equally with the context of their sport, regardless of age, ability, gender, race, ethnicity, religious belief, sexuality or social/economic status.
4. The club is committed to everyone have the right to enjoy their sport in and environment free form threat of intimidation, harassment and abuse.
5. All club members have a responsibility to oppose discriminatory behavior and promote equality of opportunity.
6. The club will deal with any incidence of discriminatory behavior seriously, according to the club disciplinary procedures.